In color it is a bright purple, with an aroma full of fresh red fruits and light floral notes, accompanied by delicate hints of vanilla from the oak aging. On the palate, it is round, with a good character, remarkable structure and soft, gentle tannins.
- Manual harvest and selection of bunches and grapes in the winery.
- 12 to 24 hours of pre-fermentative maceration between 5 and 8 º c.
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks and concrete tanks.
- Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in concrete pools.
- Oak aging for 6 months in second and third use barrels.