Deep ruby in color, with an intense aroma of roasted pepper, eucalyptus and spice. Its entrance on the palate is sweet and smooth, due to the presence of round and ripe tannins. The wine is aged in new French oak barrels for 18 months, giving the wine an elegant and long finish.
- Manual selection of bunches and grapes at the winery.
- 48 hours of cold maceration at 8°C and complete maceration for 21 days.
- Fermentation in small stainless steel tanks, roll fermentors, and oak barrels.
- Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in barrels.
- 18 months aging in new French oak barrels.