Intense dark violet color, with a surprising brightness. Aromas of red fruit and cherries, combined with subtle notes of violet and purple flowers, marking the varietal presence. Delicate toasted aromas, given by the oak.
- Manual selection of bunches and grapes at the winery.
- 48 hours of cold maceration at 8°C and complete maceration for 21 days.
- Fermentation in small stainless steel tanks, roll fermentors, and oak barrels.
- Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in barrels.
- 18 months aging in new French oak barrels.