In color, the wine is an attractive, intense red with dark tones. It expresses fruit notes of plum, cherry, and dark fruits, with several spices like thyme, oregano, and black pepper, given by some of the components of the blend, which make the wine delicate and complex. On the palate it is elegant but structured, with a persistent finish making it a wine hard to forget.
- GRAPES: Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Petit Verdot y Tannat.
- Manual selection of bunches and grapes at the winery.
- 48 hours of cold maceration at 8°C and complete maceration for 21 days.
- Fermentation in small stainless steel tanks, roll fermentors, and oak barrels.
- Spontaneous malolactic fermentation in barrels.
- 18 months aging in new French oak barrels.